14 July 2009

Union Oyster House


My apologies for the lack of posts/new work lately. Summer has been a little chaotic to say the least.

I'm teaching 3 courses this summer at the Art Institute of Boston. And I'm getting together my portfolio for grad school.

I took one of my classes to the Rose Kennedy Greenway, an urban greenspace nestled between the North End and Government Center/Haymarket. It is one of my favorite places in Boston.

Union Oyster House
page from the new Moleskin sketchbook for the Arthouse Co-op Sketchbook Project Vol. 4. (8.25 x 5")

copyright Kate Castelli 2009

2 comments:

TAAVEEKUN PERAK said...

good job.very interesting.keep it up.tq

ETCIllustration said...

Love it! I've been wondering when another one of your cubist line drawings would turn up. I've missed them.