08 March 2008

Feeling Restless

I've got my sketchbook, I've got film, I've got my camera, I've got my passport, I'm packed. And now there is nothing left to do but wait.

Currently listening to:
(selections from a great travel mix made for me by Amanda, who generally makes the best mixes)

Hold On, Hold On - Neko Case
I've Just Seen a Face- Jim Sturgess
Whatever Happened- The Strokes
Naturals Not in It- Gang of Four
The Way We Get By- Spoon
Hotel Song- Regina Spektor
I Feel It All- Feist
Electric Feel- MGMT
Doorbell- The White Stripes
She Belongs to Me- Bob Dylan (I don't know how I could not have not known this song, because it is amazing and I adore the lyrics...)

2 comments:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like the mix. Have the best time in London, and DO try to update your blog while you're there! xoxo

camerao said...

Hey Kate, it's so great you went to London. Hope you are having a good time... Can't wait to hear about it. Take care, Purnima